Hi Chez, Love your blog! freddy sounds a hoot (pun not intended!). cant you teach him to sing along to some U2!!!(Not that I'm obsessed). like the little tank top.
Awww the baby blackbirds are so cute. I'm impressed with your cats though! Cinders likes lining baby blue Tits up in a row for me, usually dead!! last year she brought two newly hatched magpies in. They looked like bollocks with a beak on top!!! take care hun speak to you soon
I am 47 years old, married to Alan, the love of my life!!. I have 3 children, Kelly 28, Tim 27 and Liam 22. I knit, Spin, read and look after my "zoo".
2 comments:
Hi Chez,
Love your blog! freddy sounds a hoot (pun not intended!). cant you teach him to sing along to some U2!!!(Not that I'm obsessed). like the little tank top.
Awww the baby blackbirds are so cute. I'm impressed with your cats though! Cinders likes lining baby blue Tits up in a row for me, usually dead!! last year she brought two newly hatched magpies in. They looked like bollocks with a beak on top!!!
take care hun speak to you soon
Hi chez Love your Mr freddy. He sounds like a handful, can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment